In order to accomplish the projects goals a multi-stage approach is to be carried out on a successive and/or overlapping periods of time as shown on the following logical time plan:
1. Stage One: Conducting a thorough survey on similar programs held on national as well as international bases in order to assure that the content of the program is up to date. This is also a good opportunity for other partners to get informed about similar programs and hence updating their course contents.
2. Stage Two: Conducting surveys on local industrial training needs and similar training programs.
3. Stage Three: Development of the master courses where fundamental courses as well as courses serving each module are being developed and adapted to the local needs with the aid of European partners.
4. Stage Four: Developing training courses essential for the energy sector professionals. These courses are specially tailored to meet the needs of the local labour market. Distance learning methodologies will be introduced.
5. Stage Five: Purchasing and mounting the required experimental test rigs that serve to perform the required experimental work for local universities in concern. This includes software licenses in addition.
6. Stage Six: Training of the Egyptian and Jordanian lecturers at EU partner universities as well as organizing seminars held by EU staff members in Egypt and Jordan.
7. Stage Seven: Training of Egyptian and Jordanian trainers on newly mount equipment.
8. Stage Eight: Applying for accreditation of the master’s degree programme by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities and Jordanian Supreme Council for Science and Technology
9. Stage Nine: Signing the double-degree master program agreement between IST, AAST and MU other EU/EG/JOR partners are also invited. This necessitates the determination of the equivalence system between the credit hour system and ECTS.
10. Stage Ten: Local publicity for the program is to be effected in order to prepare for the first student intake planned to take place on the beginning of the third year of the project.